We are now accepting contestants to participate in the 2020 MISS ARAB UNIVERSE Pageant. Since Miss Arab Organization doesn't hold pageants at this time in each country, young ladies can apply directly to the Miss Arab Universe pageant without going through a local pageant competition first.
2020 MISS ARAB Contestants:
- The age between 18 and 28 as of January 1st, 2020 (DOB 1/1/1991 - 1/1/2001).
- Arab origin, at least one parent or grandparent must be of Arab origin.
- Must be a naturally born genetic female.
- Be of good health and moral character.
- Live anywhere in the universe.
- High school graduate or will become a high school graduate no later than September 1st, 2019.
- Must execute all consents and contract prior to the pageant.
As head covers are part of many Arab countries' cultural traditions, head covers will be accepted in The Miss Arab Pageant. Talent is NOT required.
If you have any questions regarding the eligibility, please Contact Us.